Teleradiology is the process of transmitting and receiving digital radiology images from one point to another through a secure digital network. The transmission of images is performed using advanced computer systems, typically over internet. Through teleradiology, images can be sent to another part of the hospital, or anywhere in the world.
Teleradiology is a means of electronically transmitting radiographic patient images and consultative text from one location to another.A basic teleradiology system consists of three major components:
DICOM (Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine) is a standard that is the framework for medical-imaging communication.
All studies are read by one or more of our consultant radiologists. In addition, subspecialists will read studies according to their area of expertise
Depending on your needs, we can turn reports around in as little as 30 minutes.
In addition, you can access reports via our secure server. The password-protected entry can be found on our interface that we provide to our clients.
Teleradiology Providers has subspecialists in all areas of radiology, including, but not limited to: cardiac, musculoskeletal, body imaging, neuroradiology, pediatric, and women’s imaging. We also have exposure to chiropractic practice imaging and facilties for clinical trial reporting.
Our radiologists work from their homes or our dedicated centre and all of us speak English as their primary language.
Yes, our radiologists are available for consultation.
You can access your reports via a secure login to our PACS which is provided by Teleradiology Providers. Our reports have special software to provide key images on the report and aid the referring physician’s understanding of the process.
1. Get in touch with us – We will answer your questions, get to know your needs and develop a proposal for you
2. Once we have agreed, discussion with our IT team to evaluate your current technology and what will be needed for teleradiology
3. Our IT team will remotely connect your centre to our dedicated server and we our team can start reporting for you. Usually it takes at the most 3-4 days to get started.
4. Remote training for your technical staff
5. Continued training for staff when needed